May 15, 2011

你好香港

Hello Hong Kong, I came to look if you are better than the big apple and I have to say... Hong Kong becomes the first place in my heart! The town is awesome with all those buildings. With my 187cm I felt very small next to those monsters. My mother told me many buildings names but I must confess that I was so much impressed that I didn't noticed. Something I remember is what I did those 48 hours there:

H-11:30

Boarding in Zurich, my mother was already in the plane because she is flight attendant. I waited for my place. I was anxious but also very happy to have the chance to go there [...]
During the flight I watch a movie, listen to music... sleep...

H-0
Left, right... everywhere are chinese people. I'm in the airport of Hong Kong! Monday, Mai 9 17:30.


First evening:

In the bus that taked us to the hotel I spoke with the commandant of our plane. It was funny because he mixes german and english when he speaks. The hotel was very good (Novotel) and I went with my mother in the town where we ate in a chinese restaurant. We ended the evening with a small shopping because the shops are closing at 23:30.

Day 1:

My mother and I went to two different markets. One was on the other side of the island and I was very impressed that the bus was traveling fast on a very small road without problems. The landscape was beautiful. It was a contrast between the town and the natur that I liked.


In the evening we went to the peak to have a beautiful view of Hong Kong but they are many tourists there and it's not interesting to wait 30 minuts to take the next tram but the view was enough good to keep smiling.
In the same evening I had the chance to know that I don't like thai food and my mother had some fun about it.


Day 2:


Shopping, shopping, shopping... Nothing else because we tried to have an afternoon tee but the dress code was to high for two swiss tourists. My mother went to bed in the afternoon because she has to work in the evening also I went to the pool of the hotel. Before the leaving from the hotel I went to drink a coffee because I like those big size that I don't drink at home.


23:00 Flight Hong Kong - Zurich... It was the worst flight I ever had because I could not sleep during the twelve and half hour. But before the landing I had the chance to go in the cockpit to see how they land. It was a good experience and I had to laugh when we was near to drive over a fox which played on the runway.


Day 5 in Switzerland:
I'm missing Hong Kong, please find me a home there!


1 comment: