May 6, 2011

Spring is here!

I wish to have sun, I wish to be warm, I wish to walk in the streets only with a t-shirt... I wish to be in summer! This year our spring is like an hot summer and I can't be unpleased with that.
With some teachers and all the physics and mathematics students, we went to the Simplon wich is a mountain pass to learn more about the stars. It was very good and we had some funny times with my team when we had to learn more about the dark matter which is difficult to explain in less than twenty minuts.

After all this hard work we made a trip to find a ''beiz'' (it's a word we use for restaurants) where we could drink a beer. During the walking I took some pictures of the beautiful landscape between our mountains. I hope you will enjoy those pictures which are, I think, pretty good.

   







No comments:

Post a Comment